After a long time away, more than a month (rediculous technical complications brought on by - I think- the war between Microsoft and Google), I´m back in action. Let´s hope it stays that way. Thank you to everyone who offered help getting me back on my keyboard.
So I thought I would celebrate by calling out some of my favorite things about living here.
Let´s go --
- Coalhada (WAY better than yogurt)
- A bus goes anywhere you need to go
- Fresh seafood cooked in a clay pot
- 110% family support
- Free concerts on the beach
- 9 hour family/friend parties (with live music)
- Hiking in a rain forest in the middle of the city
- A Brazilian husband who loves me unconditionally
- Recharged printer ink cartridges for 30% of the price of a new one
- Fresh, hot empadinhas on the street
That´s just a few things... can you think of others?