Monday, July 25, 2011

Keeping things real in the USA

Even though I maintain a blog in Brazil, I keep an eye (albeit wearied) on the politics in the USA. In that regard, let’s take a look at the lie that is the Republican’s idea that they are economic conservatives and Democrats are the party of spending. (Barf.)

Just a simple graphic reminder.



 The Conservatives/Republicans have a communication machine that feeds ideas into the general public’s mind – but they are lying, based on the facts.
My cardiologist is so happy I live here. If I had to confront this felony of truth and/or stupidity on the TV every day – I would not be as tranquil as I insist on being…

Good luck my US American friends (and I also vote).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear that one, especially from friends and family on both sides. Sigh...

American Heart Brazilian Soul said...

Jim,

This is a helpful visual picture.
Most Republicans are a bunch of THUGS that will create and dissipate any lie for personal gain.
The current Republican leadership has become a cult like radical right wing bunch of crazies...
I am placing this picture on facebook! Thanks for sharing! :)


Ray

Unknown said...

Jim- Thanks for the post. I widh the Democrats were different, but they are not. Ugh. -Jennifer

Adrienne said...

Amen!!!