Thursday, March 26, 2009

Jim interviewed on Gringoes.com


One of my most-visited online resources these past couple of years as we prepared for our move and then worked to get settled has been a terrific website of-by-and-for gringos in Brazil. Gringoes.com

The friendly community of folks there have helped with everything from info on opening a bank account to reassurances that you are not dumb -- Portuguese really is that hard! It was on this site that I learned about the "Stable Union" permanent visa option that Luiz and I eventually used (successfully) to get me legal and working.

So I've done a bit to return the favor. The site has a regular column called "Brazil Through Foreign Eyes" wherein a newcomer to Brazil responds to a series of interview questions about their experiences. I'm the featured interviewee this month. Check it out.

Thanks again to Gringoes.com for all the support they have and continue to provide me.

No comments: